Rugby League Challenge Cup Final
2 days - by Coach
Price from £149.95 per person*
Departs 26th Aug 2017
Single person supplement : £30.00 per person
First played in 1897, the Challenge Cup has a history and tradition like no other, and Challenge Cup Final day is a must for any fan of Rugby League.
The competition comes to its dramatic conclusion at the iconic Wembley Stadium on August Bank Holiday weekend as fans from across the land descend on London for an occasion which promises high drama, crunching tackles, fantastic tries and a brilliant day of sporting action to remember!
The Challenge Cup is Rugby League's most historic and prestigious competition and is the only knock–out tournament of its kind to include teams from all levels of the sport. Local community teams, students and the armed forces all compete alongside the elite of the Super League. In keeping with the competition's unique history the day begins with The Champion Schools final featuring the two best school teams at year 7, when the stars of tomorrow have the opportunity to display their skills on the famous Wembley pitch.
This tour is organised and operated by Omega Holidays plc ABTA V4782 ATOL 6081
- Return coach travel from your chosen local departure point
- Overnight stay at a 3 or 4 star hotel within 25 miles of Wembley with 3–course dinner and full English breakfast
- A match ticket with a face value of £27.50 for the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final on Saturday 26 August 2017 (upgrades available - please see panel)
- Coach transfer from Wembley Stadium to the hotel
- Free time in London
- Services of an Omega coach driver/tour representative
- VAT at 20%
* Based on two people sharing a room. A room for single person occupancy is offered, subject to availability, at a supplement of £30 per person for the break.
£37.50 face value – £10 supplement
£47.50 face value – £20 supplement
£50 face value – £22.50 supplement
£55 face value – £27.50 supplement
£70 face value – £42.50 supplement
£85 face value – £57.50 supplement
Saturday After an early morning departure from your local area, we will travel direct to Wembley Stadium where you will have time to enjoy the build–up and pre–match atmosphere before taking to your seat for the 2.30 pm kick–off (to be confirmed). After the game, we will take you to your hotel for your 3–course dinner and overnight stay.
Sunday Following a full English breakfast, we will travel into central London where you will have some free time during the morning. We will depart for home in the early afternoon.
Here are some example hotels or similar ones that we use for this break, actual availability may change with the travel date you choose.
Some hotels have an additional supplement per person, as shown below. Supplements are stated for the break (not per night)
If you would like to join our mailing list then please enter your email address below.